In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Magnificent March Releases~

A new month once again.
The time goes by sooo fast. Omg.
K. Let's see what new awesome books are coming out this month! 
Sadly, there isn't much.
At least for me. 
I found like only one book I would end up really reading.

PanicPanic 
by Lauren Oliver
Release Date: March 4th, 2014

Thoughts: Considering how much I loved Lauren Oliver's Delirium series and Before I Fall, of course I'm going to read her next book. Definitely. Her dystopian books. 
Panic though. Don't know what to think about it yet. That means I have to read it, right? Omg. I'm talking in circles. Anyways, :) Hope ya'll try it too. 

Tagline: Panic began as so many things do in Carp, a dead-end town of 12,000 people in the middle of nowhere: because it was summer, and there was nothing else to do.


Ruins (Partials Sequence, #3)Ruins (Partial Sequence #3)
by Dan Wells
Release Date: March 11th, 2014

Thoughts: Because I actually read Partials. The first book. It was actually really good in general. But I kind of forgot what it was about since I read it like more than a year ago. Despite his good writing and all, I think the plot was really similar a lot of the dystopian books I read. Like Breathe by Sarah Crossan maybe. I don't even remember what this was about. I don't know. Maybe because it's so similar, I don't even remember things. BUT. I might read this. If only I read the second book first.

Tagline: Earth's last hour. Her last stand. 

 
The Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy, #1)The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1)
by Marie Rutkowski
Release Date: March 4th, 2014

Thoughts: I wasn't going to put this book up. Because I read that synopsis. And the guy's a slave! A slave! Why? Can he be like a secret prince of another country or something? BUT THEN. Jessica Khoury read it and gave it five stars! Not only that, she ranted that she needed the sequel NOW. A lot of people I know on Goodreads also wants to read it. AND, I read this wonderfully magnificent review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/555120145?book_show_action=true&page=1. So YEP. AND THAT GORGEOUS COVER. Now that I can see it. I'M DEFINITELY READING THIS.

Tagline: Winning what you want may cost you everything you love.


Unfortunately, that is truly all that had caught my eye for this month. 
At least for the ones I'm being notified for.
I said I only want to read like one book out of this three? 
Well, lemme correct that.
I truly meant two. THE WINNER'S CURSE sounds so good right now.
I think I really need to read that. 
Everyone's fangurling.
I can't. I'm getting sucked into all of this.

Anyways, happy reading~
Stay tuned for more. Each and every month. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!