In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Monday, September 9, 2013

September Author/Book Signings in Bay Area

This post is basically featuring the author appearances in September in the Bay Area only. Sorry to others who don't live by Bay Area, CA. Because I live in the Bay Area, therefore...

Credits to Liana, via Aspiring Writers 2013-2014


Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 - Menlo Park, CA

Meet ELLA HOPKINS and SONYA SONES.

Kepler's Books
1010 El Camino Real
Menlo Park, CA 94025
@7pm


I only read one of Sonya Sones' books and it's To Be Perfectly Honest. The review post is coming soon. Yep. But it's a borrowed copy, so even I go, I wouldn't have anything for her to sign. Of course, unless I buy a book. 


Tuesday, September 17th, 2013 - San Francisco, CA

Meet MELISSA DELA CRUZ, MICHAEL JOHNSTON, and GRETCHEN MCNEIL

Books Inc.
601 Van Ness Ave. 
San Francisco, CA 94107
@7pm

Errr. I only one I know here is Melissa Dela Cruz. And I haven't even read any of her books. But it'll be fun to check it out. Though I'm sure my mom won't let me. LOL.



Thursday, September 19th, 2013 - Menlo Park, CA

Meet ALLY CARTER.

Kepler's Books
1010 El Camino Real
Menlo Park, CA 94025
@7pm

So this is the one I want to go to the most. OMG. Cuz I love Ally Carter. And her Gallagher Girls series. And The Heist Society series. Even though it's middle grade and all. And for like elementary kids, I still love her plot and I can't wait to finish reading the last book in the Gallagher Girls series. Gah. But I CAN'T GO. Wails! It's on a school night. Driving takes like 32 minutes. But my mom definitely won't take me. And BART takes 2 hours! Omg. Omg. Cries. ;(


Friday, September 20th, 2013 - Menlo Park, CA 

Meet KENDARE BLAKE, ANNA CAREY, and MICHELLE GAGNON.

Kepler's Books
1010 El Camino Real
Menlo Park, CA 94025
@7pm

Anna Carey! Omg. The author of Eve. And of course. I CAN'T GO. It's at the same location. And I certainly can't go to the same place two nights in a row. Everything is taking place at Menlo Park. Nobody heard of Oakland? Or San Leandro? Or Hayward? Castro Valley? Anywhere nearer? I can even take San Francisco. Just San Mateo is so far by BART. 


P.S. I'm only doing the authors I seem to know or read from. So that's why there isn't a whole bunch of them. If any of you guys are available to go, be sure to share it with me. I most likely won't be able to go. :(


1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of all these wonderful signings. I miss being in northern California. I'll be in San Francisco for a weekend in October. I'll have to see if there are any decent signings.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!