In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Friday, August 2, 2013

Book Haul #3!

I haven't done a book haul since. Well. Forever. Literally. :) I did do some Stacking the Shelves posts, but I kinda stopped. Ish. Well. Yeah, I stopped. Cuz I got lazy. You can't blame me. I was busy. :/

When I got some books yesterday, thanks to book bestie/coming author Liana @ Book Addict., I knew I had to brag. Jk. Maybe just to, y'all know. Give information.:D  Plus, it's such a Liana thing to do a book haul. So here I come.

I'm going to include some of the other books I got that supposedly wasn't mentioned in any of the Stacking the Shelves. I kinda have bad memory. Not kinda. More like I really do.  They mostly are either ebooks and arcs sent by authors. Because, I didn't buy any books. Or I did. But then Amazon said it comes in October. *cries When the book I pre-ordered also comes out.

So, yesterday, Liana gave me five books! Because I'm so cool like that. Omg. I love that girl. K.


Crash (Visions, #1)
I read this already.
And Liana just got extras. 
:D So I'd say, go read it.
An adventurous YA 
novel. Yay! So more
to my book collection. 

4.5/5 stars. 


Proxy (Proxy, #1)Haven't read this one. 
It's an ARC. 
Judging from what book
queen says, it's pretty good.
But the cover is ugly.

Either way,

4/5 stars.

 Death of a Kleptomaniac


Okay. We both haven't read this one.
Seems kinda interesting.......
Erm. I hope it has romance in it. ;D 
Except I kind of don't do souls and stuff.
I'll see. I'll see. :D

Average Rating: 3.47
Source: Goodreads


Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)Liana says it's good. 
She thoroughly enjoyed it.
This is also an ARC. 
The one above is an ARC too.
But there's these upside down pages in the middle of the book......
Okay. The tagline does seem
pretty interesting.

4/5 stars.



Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your AssOkayy. Pretty interesting title.....
School stuff. Possibly no romance.
But teaches us ish? how to stick up 
to a bully. Yea. Okey.
Everyone who read it seems to think
it's a good book. Looking forward it~ 

4/5 stars. 





Yep. I just love Liana for giving these babies to me. ;D Can't believe she actually gave her babies away. Amazing~ I just get people to do such impossible things. *poses. Jk. I'm just soooo awkward. Okay.

SO anyways, the ratings above are mostly by Liana. Or actually, all the 4/5 ratings are by Liana. And the others are either by me or Goodreads source. 


Herher. Yes. I said, I'll list the other books. But y'all know what! Nvm~ I like this post just like this. Okey. Bye! <3


2 comments:

  1. OOh nice haul! Haven't read any of these but hope you enjoy them!

    My book haul post will be up on Sunday, stop by if you can!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!