In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Monday, August 12, 2013

A Never-Seen Scene from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

WHO READ SHADOW AND BONE? And if you didn't. I suggest you go find the book right now!!! :D
CUZ THAT BOOK IS THE BOMB! 


Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)


So I'm ready to share some things I found for the fans who have read it. :D I found a new scene that was added by the author. And it's from Genya's point of view. So we'll get to learn more about Genya~ :D 

In this website, I also found the first chapter of Cress. So go check it out! And explore! :D 
http://www.scribd.com/doc/143207221/The-Tailor-by-Leigh-Bardugo

Happy Reading~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!