In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Monday, December 17, 2012

Book Haul #2!

I have been waiting forever for a Book Haul #2. As you may know or not, my money is very limited and I'm exactly allowed to make book purchases. And ebooks doesn't count. It's only paperback. In this book haul, though, I got three new books!! ;D Yaya!

So I bought two of them since I really really wanted it. Then, the third book I also already read, I bought with this five dollar scholastic gift certificate thing. Yeah.

The books I got:

Total: 3

Delirium (Delirium, #1)Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver.                                            Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver


The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1)The False Prince ( The Asendence Trilogy #1) by Jennifer A. Nielson

For those who may know me, I'm like crazy about the Delirium series and I finally got it!! Yay! Also, I very much love the False Prince so I decided to spend my five dollar certificate on it since all the other book are either boring looking or they cost over five dollars.

Even though this book haul isn't as big as my other one, it's pretty good considering that I had to spend m own money and I really like these books anyways. 

Happy Reading~


              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!