In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books In This World of Books

Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22nd, 2012.

It's been a while, more precise a week, since this blog was updated. I guess both Liana and I have been very busy with schoolwork, reading, volunteer work and everything else. As for me, I mostly update on the weekends. Yes, I have been reading some books, but the book reviews would come up later since it's a book tour and all. Currently, I'm reading Beautiful Creatures. It's a thick, fat book I bought at the book fair yesterday.

Last week, our school had a book fair as well as a Back to School Night on Thursday. I also bought the two sequels, Beautiful Darkness and Beautiful Chaos. I heard it was pretty good and I really need more fat, thick, new books on my shelf since it had been like that for a while. The beginning isn't boring, but it isn't very "I can't put it down, I have to read!" sort either. So, maybe I should have bought a copy of Divergent by Veronica Roth for myself instead. But it ran out of copies!! Oh well. At least I actually have a to-be-read list. Last time I checked, it had been as empty as ever.

More exciting news here, The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan (The Heroes of Olympus #3) comes out next month!!! October!!! I really can't wait. I already have the book order from school!! OMG. $11.99! Can't wait. It's like on the top of my to-be-read list. FOR LIANA; If you want to also pre-order from the book order, you can always tell me. I know book orders are cheaper and I'm not sure if the high school has book orders.

So anyways, I feel like my update is ending. Not much more to say except I'm so glad it's the weekend. Falcon Work and homework and school is so tiring. So have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!